Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday, April 18, 2005

I had company this past weekend. My favorite cousins from St Louis. They left this morning and my Aunt and I drove to town (Lewisburg...about 20 miles). I dropped her off at Walmart and went on over to my second bout of exercise at Curves. It was more difficult to complete the three rounds today. I think because the pace was faster than last Thursday when I was trying to learn how to work the machines. But, I will go again on Wedneday...hopefully, it will be a little easier.

With company, I haven't stitched for a few days. Perhaps with company and trying to finish the online class on Building Your First Web Page, my mind was just too occupied....perhaps it is an artist's block. Sure hope it passes soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember, the most expensive machine is not always the best machine for your needs. Establish a maximum amount you are willing to pay for a machine and then begin your search. Find out more about machine embroidery magazine

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home