Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday Morning

We had a "gully washer" rain last night. The creek is wildly running, but thus far has maintained it's banks. This is a sure sign that Spring has arrived in our little valley of Blue Sulphur Springs. Daffodils, crocus, snowbells and hyacinths are popping up post a long winter's night.

I am sharing this 6 inch crazy quilt block I stitched for the Crazy Quilt Society Retreat Raffle Quilt. We raffle quilts off each year at the annual June CQS Retreat, held in Omaha, Nebraska. The monies raised go to Breast Cancer Research.

This year I will be teaching a class in Beginning Brazilian Dimensional Embroidery there. I used several BDE stitches in this block. Come join in our fun and learn this amazing needle art. Information regarding this retreat can be found by going through Google, searching for the
"Crazy Quilt Society Retreat". Or, you can email me and I will give you all the information.

ENJOY!!!!!
Rita

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rita,
I have really enjoyed your blog. I just discovered it through your link on your reply on the CQmagonline. I also do BE but not as prolific as you. I do believe that you and I have *spoken* before and talked about it.

Hugs,
Lee

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home