Thursday, June 08, 2006

Rita's Needlework

Rita's Needlework
June 8, 2006

Where does time go? I am getting ready to leave Saturday to visit my Sis Froggie in Federal Way.... We will attend the Brazilian Dimensional Embroidery Seminar the week of the 12th in Portland, Oregon. This will be our fifth seminar. This one is special as a dear certified teacher of BDE, Peggy Crawford, will be teaching again and the lady that introduced me to BDE, Rosalie Long, will be attending the seminar, too. How lucky can one girl get? Following the seminar, Froggie and I will follow two Canandian BDE teachers, stitching friends, Mary Kurbis and Pat Carefoot, back to their home for a short visit. Then Sis Froggie and I will have some time for just us, as I don't return home until the 3rd of July.

I wasn't able to attend the Crazy Quilt Society Retreat in Omaha this year due to prior committments, but hope to teach two classes in BDE there next year... the retreat will be in July next year and it will either be the 9th or 10th year for this event...

See you when I get home....

Rita